AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Upcoming Appeal, page-46

1. 7,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 943

Fuzz,
    The above are a few opinions of what might happen and they are all in my opinion only, nothing more nothing less, these are possibles that might or might not be.
    Results of WG are way over due and just to say they are sitting on someone's desk waiting for expert to finish his hold and then come back and examine them and then get to market just doesn't wash with me, results are far too long and there are no excuses that I would be happy with.
    If the results are no good I do indeed think they will bury them on good news,
    Appeal is not a full trial, this appeal is to see if a full retrial is warranted.
    The list below you numbered, well I do not care less whether you agree or not and I am not here to please you, I suggest you look and read your last modded post and take the mods advice, it was the best paragraph I have read off a mod yet"learn to appreciate opposing views you might learn something, or use the ignore button"
    ,whilst I keep getting modded it is fine because it helps with refining my posting style,

An opposing view is refreshing to read as to just one sided ramping that is all to common on this stock when we are down 30%+ since we began the trial and with an appeal we can't lose well it's just beggars belief

Matt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.