VMY 0.00% 19.0¢ vimy resources limited

Upcoming Approvals, page-121

1. 1,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    And I hope you are right, I have a great deal of respect for him, and I am very grateful for what he's delivered to date. He has a lot of strengths. And I'll be the first to point out that, I hope I am wrong.

Either way, VMY will continue to be a rocket ship, riding the uranium shockwave to the moon, regardless of the helm. It's just an amazing company, with awesome resources, in a great jurisdiction.

Schedules, deadlines, promises, and the monotony of attention to detail in running an operation day-in-day-out, matter a lot more when you are in operation. Especially with ESG increasingly important for institutional investors. Mike has made it gratuitously, abundantly clear his view of leftwing/labour, climate change science and ESG politics. None of which a professional CEO should EVER be getting into publicly these days. Why would you, there's nothing to gain for VMY, only headaches. But, it's just who Mike is, and he doesn't give a shit. Amd we love him for it. He has swagger. But, I'm just not sure it's the right thing for a ceo to do these days.

I think Mike is a terrific big picture guy, he has the enviable gifts of vision, strategy and entrepreneurship that few have in the industry these days. And he's just very, very smart.

Ok, I've said my piece, and now I won't speak on it again...been told, we can't speak about this. I am worried the secret police will be knocking on my door for speaking my mind on this forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.