VMY 0.00% 19.0¢ vimy resources limited

I tell you what. Regardless of the content of the quarterly and...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    I tell you what. Regardless of the content of the quarterly and the update on approvals I will be seriously considering selling out and putting my money where I have more confidence in the management team. If they are struggling with something as mundane as basic communication god help them building and operating a uranium mine.

I must say I expected a lot more. I am speculating (because without any info what else is there to do) that the lawyers and management are having arguments over the wording of the release. Anything less than "all ok" will cause a lot of issues in light of Mike's tweets and interview with Crux and lawyers will be saying you can't say you are happy with progress of approvals if there is a risk it won't be granted. There will also be issues re the CR if it is found that they should have disclosed more re status of approvals.

Let's face it. If everything was fine there would not be this continual delay from management. As of 11:20AM WST i am calling it that i have no faith in management.

I hope for everyone's sake that in time I will look back at this post and laugh at how absurd I was.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.