VMY 0.00% 19.0¢ vimy resources limited

I am going to regret replying to completely inane thread. You...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    I am going to regret replying to completely inane thread. You seem happy and i will leave you in peace after this. But your opinion is uninformed. Right now we don't know about Vimy's approvals to continue progressing the operation notwithstanding being told we would have an updated by the end of June then two other time frames in July. You seem completely ok with this. Which is weird has even by Vimy's own statements they haven't delivered as promised. It's not like I am imposing my own standards on them.

We could all live in bliss if we just ignored relevant information. The fundamentals you mention - Management. If , being a reasonably intelligent person, honestly think that the current situation doesn't reflect poorly on management (which i think you think is the case) then seriously go enjoy your life - don't bother with us. Whilst I welcome opposing POV yours is akin to just putting your head in the sand. I can't work out if you are a troll or just really uninformed. I am happy to give you the benefit of the doubt.

I am exhausted!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.