VMY 0.00% 19.0¢ vimy resources limited

which has weirdly coincided with continuing delays to updates re...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    which has weirdly coincided with continuing delays to updates re approvals..... I would like to think I am calculating and smart but I am not. Vimy is my second biggest uranium play. Irony is without the Crux interview and tweets you wouldn't have heard anything from me. My hesitancy doesn't come from us not having the approvals yet. It comes from continued miss time frames to provide an update - timeframes that the company set not me.

Has anyone identified the irony in this whole situation. We have a company that has continued to kick the can down the road re un update on a very contentious approval for a mine in a jurisdiction that is very hostile to uranium mining. What we need are management that make sure there is no way the McGowan government can find a way to stop another uranium mine something they want to do (hence their policy!). Judging by the shambles of late I have 0 faith in their ability to do this properly without screwing something up.

A large portion of the Crux interview was re approvals. Mike was very very clear. As an investor i didn't understand how he thought that the company determines what are substantial works, however, in the knowledge that a far more experienced person, who works full time for Vimy knows best, i deferred to his judgement.

Best case scenario out of all of this is the news is indeed good (as bizarrely claimed in a tweet) and Mike is ousted for shooting himself in the foot over and over. He may still be useful operationally but as a CEO - No Way. I have held since 2018. Approvals were always an issue for me early on. As the market improved and with the confidence of Mike i thought it would be possible to satisfy the substantial works condition by the deadline. Literally my entire investment (and everybody else) rests on this. As someone else put it, either some of the commentators have insider knowledge or just incredibly stupid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.