VMY 0.00% 19.0¢ vimy resources limited

for a mining lease? My issue is if it was that easy we wouldn't...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    for a mining lease? My issue is if it was that easy we wouldn't be talking about it in August after over 4.5 years in which they could do survery work or whatever it is they need to do.

Also the labour government are very against it hence their policy. They only allowed the pre-approved mines because they were advised by the SSO they would be liable for hundreds of millions in compo. Just imagine how good it will look for Labor if they don't allow Vimy to proceed with a dreaded uranium mine - Political Gold!

This is a government that amazingly (I still can't believe it) enacted legislation to stop Minerology (Clive Palmer) from suing the goivernment because apparently it would bankrupt WA. Literally enacted legislation to usurp the powers of the Courts. That stuff happens in backwards countries we send aid to. Also for any people who don't keep their eye on WA Politics:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3432/3432768-eca70c66abcb8f0a1ca9899331a1e389.jpg

Labor will be the government for the foreseeable future. Liberals aren't even the opposition party!

Lastly - WA has plenty of mining jobs. The average joe, even if they aren't against uranium mining, won't care about the jobs lost in vimy not getting approvals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.