VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Upcoming Catalyst, page-28

1. 7,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Struggling businesses with billions of SOI , sub 1c SP & relying on external funding from shareholders to survive , often consolidate to be able to raise funds....their SP almost always drops after the event.
    The old dog, TSN, was in this category of struggling businesses with costs of running the business far exceeding revenues with net loss of income & -ve cash flow.(for reasons out of its control with the demonetization in India, I must add...Thaks@TonyIndo for the heads up ) & had to rely on equity raising.
    This is all past.
    Apart from the existing options that will likely be exercised in the next 12 months (netting $3-4m) , I don't foresee any further need for external funding (reads dilution via equity raise) with resultant erosion of the share price.
    VOR will be able to fund its activities from internally generated cash flow & can even plan for small bolt on acquisitions.....Sell TSI , it's a whole new game.
    In 6 months after paying off C10, expect VOR to generate at least $4m PA of free cash flow.
    This future cash cow deserves some respect from investors that shy away from pennies......A much smaller share structure will help attract bigger hands.
    It is noticeable that the register is mainly composed of retail investors with the Top 20 holding a mere 47% mostly in the hands of Gary Fosters & DWX vendors.....We need the big hands to get interested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.