RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Upcoming catalysts, page-164

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Just to clarify I am fully aware there is no gold standard that both the clinicians and the algorithm are weighted against. I was stating that the adjudicators agreed 66% of the time before having to bring in a third adjudicator.
    At least 70% of the time Resapp agreed with the final assessment of the respiratory illness based upon by the adjudicators.
    So I am stating that we are scoring higher results compared to the adjudicators as the adjudicators only agree 66% of the time. So when you ask two clinicians what there opinion was based upon many tests including x ray, sputum etc. Resapp is coming up with higher %
    Btw not having a stab or anything but just because I don't post every single day for the last 4 years that I've held this stock doesn't mean you know more about Resapp, stating "new posters making old mistakes"
    I do my own due diligence on Resapp, I email Tony regularly when I don't understand something and need clarification. I don't base my knowledge on posts from hotcopper, I do however follow up on things people post on here to see if it has any substance then filter out the garbage.
    Last edited by Brunzy88: 10/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.