AZY 3.03% 3.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Have just relistened to Roger Mason's Drillers And Dealers...

1. 8,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 658
    Have just relistened to Roger Mason's Drillers And Dealers presentation. Have listened to it 3 or 4 times now trying to ensure I have grasped the guts of it. Technical speak/mining jargon is not my forte though I guess like many I have some primitive understanding of it. Nonetheless, I come away from this presentation (and others) with an expectation or hope, of a new MRE coming out this month - from a 2022 MRE at Minyari of 1.8m ozs (of which 1.1m is indicated) to a new MRE that might be expected to push 2.4m ozs with maybe 1.4m ozs indicated. Surely not too much to hope for given drilling results at Minyari being added and the 50% higher Aussie gold price including many more ounces straight off the bat. To that we then can add all of GEO-1's MRE, also expected in August. I have no idea what that might amount to, but is 150 to 300k ozs out of the question? Simple arithmetic arrives at a very nice number when one compiles all this.

Then there is further drilling at Minyari and GEO-1 ahead to add further to it all, plus a number of farm-ins ... and highly strategic Parklands to be explored. The SP is absolute crap atm (we all know that) but the value is something else and that is where I am focused. I'm with a lot of folk here - including scalper who can't sleep at night because he is so excited unless he's had a bottle of red first ha ha ha .... I mean this has to be not far away from a declared 200k/p.a. producer with a 10 year mine life just a hop, skip and jump away. And in the most attractive of gold environments not seen for decades, probably.

State of mind and perception are all that's starving the vitality from this stock. (and other stocks) Brains seem to have turned to mush! ACCUMULATE!!! ACCUMULATE!!! as the Daleks would say

Kip
    Last edited by Kipper01: 17/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.