AZY 3.85% 2.5¢ antipa minerals limited

Summary for the past weekWell the week started off with a real...

1. 537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    Summary for the past week

Well the week started off with a real buzz for me, with rumour's in both the AFR & WA newspapers that RIO was close to making a decision on Winu, with a sale or JV of some description, it all lead to nothing, but what i do find with newspapers that they just don't make this stuff up, where there is smoke i think there is fire in these situations, especially with journalists putting there name to it.

I would expect news on this front in the next 2 months, some kind of confirmation on Winu, this is big for us as it brings into focus our Calibre JV with Rio and if it is brought into the plan somehow or not to be mined, especially as first ore as has been previously discussed.

General Meeting was held, (@salpetie gave a brilliant summary, i thank you again for sharing)

Massive amount of M&A in the sector and quite a few resource upgrades and PFS hitting the news wires on various companies, just shows you how undervalued we could be, gives me a lot of confidence that our story will found and told soon.

Otherwise share price was still flat as ever, but the general market was extremely volatile, especially in resources.

Coming Week, what to expect

First up, the gold price has hit news highs, should be a real buzz around the precious metals markets on Monday, would not take much to get a bit of FOMO into the AZY stock price, it does seem ready for some kind of lift off even without news hitting. The two individual 1M orders at 1.1 in the Q are mine, i might have pulled them on Monday morning if gold had lost $50, but they will be staying put as top up orders.

From (@salpetie) GM summary i'm probably expecting the High Impact MRE for Minyari & Geo-01 to hit late next week or the first week in Sept, but would be brilliant if it dropped this week with a buzz about gold at the moment, anything is possible.

PM1 & PM2 diamond drilling could hit anytime soon, IGO JV drilling results (7 holes) really dragging on must be extremely close also, and RIO JV exploration program is well overdue and keeps getting pushed out, would expect that to finally hit, but it is not a high pact announcement, but would be nice to know their plan for the coming months.

Hang in there guys, i do think it will be worth it, however frustrating it has been, but if you really do believe in the potential of AZY coming to fruition, the current valuation really does provide a massive opportunity if you are in a position to take advantage of it.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6390/6390111-83cf719c95cd9964f05184ddf9e215e2.jpg

Staying the course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.