AZY 4.55% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

I completely agree. There are a lot of ducks lined up for AZY....

1. 2,421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1295
    I completely agree. There are a lot of ducks lined up for AZY.

Once we have:

1. A clear owner and operational future for the Telfer mill, with its potential near-term need for feed from Minyari

2. And CRUCIALLY once we have enough critical mass in terms of mineable gold resource at Minyari to have the option of a stand alone mine (so that we're not just price-takers from the monopoly operator)

3. And once we either have Parklands reverting to AZY 100%, or a comitted explorer-developer there giving us a free ride for the next $50M of ex-dev funding, potentially drilling out a brand new multi-million ounce orebody

..then we start to look a little more like a Spartan, and are due a massive re-rate in terms of market cap.

In addition to which, one of our greatest unacknowleged strengths, aside from the wealth of experience and technical excellence of our geological team and management, is a) the strategic track record of the rest of the board in gaming a lucrative exit strategy, and b) their shareholdings and vested interests, which directly align with our own.

'Back the jockey, not the horse!'
    Last edited by Onceover: Yesterday, 15:59

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $54.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $20.80K 1.880M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 15433313 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 14468621 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.