AZY 3.85% 2.5¢ antipa minerals limited

Upcoming Catalysts, page-272

1. 537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    Well, what a week we did have, a move from 1.6c to 2.2c...37% move on large volume, where buyers had to step up to the plate and take out the ASK Vol as there were no sellers.

Could be another big week too, gold another all time high, and the long awaited updated scoping study to hit this week hopefully.

As @cate88 pointed out that WA has a holiday on Monday and Vic Friday................so maybe WED ?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6477/6477428-7bd3bf6d40be07e3ac10149704f392f5.jpg

The other thing that intrigues me is the long long overdue diamond drilling results to be reported from the IGO farm-in. I'm 100% sure that Antipa don't have them, but they would certainly be in IGO's hands, why the delay well can only wait, but does seem strange. Keep an eye open for them.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6477/6477432-647f93359e8cd5fd6cf7be1071c2efb2.jpg

Other bits and pieces that may be of interest.
    Greatland Gold have a TownHall meeting presentation, interview by by Shaun Day................UK Tuesday 17 Sept

Also Greatland Gold have their AGM on Sept 30, normally you can log into that too.

Valuing Antipa, well that's a wildcard

However some use $5,000 per ounce on a yearly production for smaller/mid producers.... 165,000 x $5,000 = $825m.......don't get that excited that's after fund raising and building the mine, pre mining would equate to about $500m with a $300m build

Takeovers for oz in the ground ranges wildly, depending how many oz's involved, nearby infrastructure, how stranded they are or hope of getting into production, and how desperate the acquirer needs to fill a mill.

But a bare minimum would be $150 for our current situation, a fair value as a minimum would be $250, but anything is possible with Telfer situation.
    Lets go in between for starters $200 x 2.9m AuEq = $580m plus $20m cash, and no value for our two big boy Farm-in = $600m

Lets take it one step further...........Telfer, Shaun Day is quoting a AU$1200 margin per oz on the 15 month Telfer Stockpile of 400,000 plus ozs.

Take our possible 3mt pa / 165,000 oz annual production, multipled by $1200 gives $198m margin pa for Telfer if it went through their mill..................so what can Greatland afford to pay for our ounces if they really wanted them.....if $300 per oz still gives them a $900 margin per ounce.
    $300 by 2.9m AuEq = $870m

So realistically, looking at all the assets we have..............for me a bare minimum valuation would be $500 - $600m as we stand today.

I don't loose sleep as to why we are only at 2c and a market cap of $100m.............i do believe things will catch up, but these big undervalued situations don't often occur, so i have always seen this as a life changing play, i don't want to be that old person in life saying, i once had an idea, but but but.

Anyway, this is my Last Sunday Reporting Hurrah, been fun, but i think we now have enough momentum and news flow and new posters to keep things going.

Will still be about and will keep posting when i find things and when they happen.
    But i will be Black Marling fishing for the first week of October out of Cook Town so really really want that Scoping Study this week.

Nearer to the Time, will mention the Noosa November Mining Conference where AZY will be presenting, happy to catch up with anybody there for a beer and chat and hopefully a celebration.

Cheers All, and good luck

"You Can Buy Trades, But You Can't Buy Conviction"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.