AZY 4.35% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

Good read Onceover and thought provoking, thankyouI'm not in the...

1. 474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    Good read Onceover and thought provoking, thankyou

I'm not in the mining industry, and try to look at at this from a layman's perspective, and does it pass the pub test.

But i will touch on one point as i don't have much time, but could write a book on my thoughts and still get in wrong.

I really believe that neither Newcrest nor Newmont have or are doing anything to keep the Antipa share price down.
    They have much much larger things to worry about and bed down than AZY.

Newcrest were under a prolonged and agreed takeover, thus limited exploration done, they had a lot more urgent things to address,

If Parklands comes up with nothing, there is NO way in the world they would sell the AZY shares and walk away from the JV...For what about $4.5m

Whoever is buying Telfer and the other 70% Havieron would have an absolute fit.

The new owner needs the optionality for exploration upside on that Tenure, and they need that substantial holding in AZY as leverage, crikey without those 2 things i reckon you wont get a buyer. for Telfer.

Keep saying, their Havieron pre feasibility study came in at $529m for development capital expenditure, back in 2021......and that was for only pulling 2Mt pa, how much extra have they spent on drilling since then, and how much of an over run have they had trying to get through that 3 rd aquifer .................crikey the halt on the decline was last October, and no start date given yet.

They have not even done a feasibility study, which will include getting to 3Mt, due to be released last Qtr............board has not even signed off to mine and it has cost an absolute fortune or will.

But its a fantastic orebody, but limited by the tones being able to be pulled out, that's why i keep saying AZY 3mt pa is crucial to the viability of Telfer plant and the ASIC of production, if not they have a huge one mine risk, and an underground risk profile which every financier hates.

I have no idea how it eventually plays out, but a connection with AZY will be made in one way or another, and yes i do believe any prospective buyer would have been sounding out AZY in some manner, if not have plans to take it into there hands by some means.

I hope we milk this, as a truckload has been spent on the tenements over the past decade by us and our JV partners, and we have a very large resource, which i conservatively value at $150 an oz and the best landholding for exploration in the province which is invaluable to the new owner of Telfer.

Wish you lived around the corner so we could have a beer and discuss, and AZY night out

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $166.4K 15.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 16044575 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 543258 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.