CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

Upcoming CTP Presentations, page-16

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ##""You may want blow-by-blow updates from the company. I am content to wait until RC has something tangible to say, in 10 days + analysis time hence.""##

Wrong, wrong by a country mile too.

That is how most good companies operates. But obviously that is to much to ask from CTP which, according to you, doesn't fall within that category of been run as any other good company does.

In the meantime, nepotism quickly comes to mind and there is nothing more obvious to me than that.

In closing, and even if you are right about the 40 cents, first I don't know how you can evaluate 40 cents with the NGP, especially when we don't know if we will find any molecules in this drilling. Yet again, if I was as certain as you, I would sell my house, my farms and everything else I owned to buy CTP shares but I am not you and I won't be. I will instead wait patiently to see what will happen first. After all what happened to the last couple of wells which we haven't been told about at the time and where they came up with nothing but only uneconomical gas shows.??

Now, ad seen that you are so happy and certain about it to tell us all, have you sold your house and everything you owned to buy as many CTP shares as you could, or is it all just the usual pumped up and baseless ramp. I would have but I am not you. Got caught out too many times in the past mate and, as they say...Fool me once shame on you , fool me twice, shame on me.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $20.01K 377.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 394141 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.