BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Upcoming Customers ... this will bunt soon

1. 2,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    BUD's latest quarterly offers some sick hints and was probably the most price sensitive quarterly I've ever seen..... There is going to be a lot of short term action in BUD in my opinion.

The main signing will be the 2 companies mentioned below that between them will drive 40 million transactions .

to put this in perspective, milestone 1 shares are issued on BUD achieving a total network of 20 million daily transactions. Here BUD have hinted that they are at the cusp of signing 2 single companies that will provide BUD with 20m daily transactions

that is, each company alone already meets milestone 1's requirements.

also a few deals will be announced and crystallised in the short term by the looks of it...

list continues...

The above list of companies BUD is working towards signing were taken on in CES and Mobile World Exhibitions, where BUD had no stall and no sales team in place (as these exhibitions were not primarily about IoT).

However, BUD has ensured and is confident that in the upcoming IoT World exhibition that they are going in  full force with a complete sales team to get more signings on board. its scary to think what BUD can achieve in this event given what they have achieved with little effort in the previous events
    Screen Shot 2016-03-22 at 4.23.19 PM.png

BUD is a polished, well presented and ahead of its game unicorn in the making, and has since IPO only kicked goals and achieved milestones well ahead of the time it was meant to.

We have deals going for $40m-$50m for IoT companies such as ODN / Gridcomm that is nothing more than some smart IoT street lights integrated in Jakarta and what not.

BUD undiluted is at $30m MC and diluted at $90m MC. This is extremely cheap considering where it stands, at the forefront of Wholesale IoT, using Microsoft's existing infrastructure due to Dave's strong connections with Microsoft.

only in December, this company raised $12.5m at 10 cents in an IPO that was fully taken up by instos, 50-60 times oversubscribed (apparently) and was trading simultaneously in a shell at a premium of 150%+

3 short months later, and stock is freely available at 15-20% higher than this in demand IPO

Quiet before the storm
    In my opinion, BUD will return to 20c in the very near term

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.