JMS 3.03% 16.0¢ jupiter mines limited.

upcoming dividend, page-81

1. 999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    In 2015 the price fell below $2 so this is not new territory for manganese. Some years ago when the mine was loss making they cut production cut the workforce so if history repeats itself I would expect the same ( leave it in the ground). No games being played ore production increases have way outpaced increases in steel production in the short term. Prices will swing back up when that trend changes which could be soon. I suspect they will not give out all the dividends rather spread them over the next 18 months to show some stability however they could do the reverse and distribute it all to try and support the SP who knows.

Personally I think the sp will go below the 12 month low of 23c so I am in no rush to buy back the shares I sold near the peak although I do fully intend to buy them back.

I am not sure why anyone thinks they should buy small mines in the same area, I dont even think there are any and as Tshipi has 100 year supply and production can be expanded in theory to 5m tons per year I think that would be a scary waste of money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $313.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.8¢ $308.0K 1.909M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19049 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 245053 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.