MGY 4.35% 8.8¢ malagasy minerals limited

upcoming egz news, page-12

1. 117 Posts.
    MGY never mentioned who would replace the outgoing chairman/CEO. It would be the CFO by default but I note that the website and ASX summary listings have not been updated for the departures and appointments. Sorry to sound pedantic, but this is simply sloppy, and also consistent with how they treat SH.
    I don't see a lot of SP upside for MGY in the trading upgrade for EGZ. MGY upside will only be driven IMHO by actual results from MGY (not regurgitation of OLD results!!), or if they can retain some equity in MOLO as it heads towards production. Or if they get taken out.............
    Anything less is just not going to work anymore; as Roger correctly alludes, the market is now on to this. I mean, how many times can you keep doing 'detailed mapping and prospecting', in the same areas, before you start trenching and drilling these supposedly great targets? They didn't dig or drill a single trench or hole last year, and this year is shaping up the same. What was all the money spent on? OZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.