RHY 0.00% 4.7¢ rhythm biosciences limited

Upcoming Event in Chicago, page-7

1. 1,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101

Calm down @goedy, chances are today that RHY is up significantly unless Glenn keeps selling. wink.png I'm thinking he still has a bit to go. Nothing keeps falling without a pause or a bounce. Surely?

@josiejow37

FWIW to you and others, the options that Glenn exercised were options he held prior to his appointment as CEO of RHY. In fact nearly all if not all (without looking in detail) were acquired pre-appointment. The options would have been free and possibly attached to the IPO. I don't know but something along those lines.

josiejow37 said : "Glenn Gilbert purchased around 1,700,000 options at 20 cents each on Friday. Possibly that was him (converting) selling yesterday, which would explain the share price slide. or perhaps he's increasing his holding prior to the US conference?"

This is incorrect. He didn't purchase any options. He converted the options to shares.
    He done it 2 days in a row. One for his personal holding and the other for his Family Trust.
    Also on November 10 last year Glenn sneakily converted 437,500 options and failed to lodge an Appendix 3Y.

Those shares were sold 100% at a significantly higher price thereafter Naughty naughty for not lodging an Appendix 3Y.

Can't exactly pin point where the other 475,000 options were converted as they would've been bunched up with other options from other shareholders exercising their options

Share price decline could well be him selling, in fact I have discussed on this forum already but nobody listens or wants to believe.
    Why would he pay 20 cents each on those shares now and not later. It's stupid financial management. That money he pays to convert the options goes straight into RHY bank account FWIW.

If options that expire a long way away and they are exercised now for example, they are usually exercised because they want to dispose of them. It makes no difference if the share price was to go up. Those options cost you the same.

Of course Banana boy talks rubbish, knows nothing. Right?
    Last edited by borano: 23/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.