BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Just rehashing stuff to keep my mind off atrocious share...

1. 13,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Just rehashing stuff to keep my mind off atrocious share price.

1. Due end of quarter is Russell Plumb's amazing unveiling of The Plan?

2. Due end of quarter commencement of LANI trial (at long fluffin last).

3. Due end of quarter is finalization of toxicology of RSV program, meaning with manufacturing already done and clinical protocols having been done concurrently (we hope), they/we may be in a position to have that IND meeting with the FDA by say May? Add 30 days to that means we might have RSV in the clinic by June? Phase I doesn't need to coincide with the RSV season so let's hope they have a sense of urgency.

3. Mid May we find out if Inavir royalties beat last year (it should based on flu trends) and we get our milestone payment.

4. August is commencement of Northern Hemisphere rhinovirus season. Do we actually have a hope in hell of getting a Phase III started if Russell gives the green light in The Plan?

A good outcome for the year is if we have two trials running (LANI & RSV), a superb outcome is if we have three.

A biotech not having clinical trials on the go is about as useless as tits on bulls...and I think the yanks have been suggesting this via the Nasdaq.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.