SRH 0.00% 5.0¢ saferoads holdings limited

Upcoming half year results

1. 961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    I'm looking forward to the half year results - should be coming out in the second half of February.

One thing I picked up at the AGM is that SRH's results can be somewhat lumpy, eg. affected by large one-off orders such as the $325k sale into the US last year (or, conversely, the lack of any such sales in a particular half year period). So the thing to focus on is the underlying trend in sales and profits, and I'm quietly confident this trend will remain firmly up.

Despite the volatility in international equity markets, I'm holding firm to my SRH shares. As I've previously noted on here, companies such as SRH - with low debt and a product range that's linked to infrastructure spending - are in good shape to withstand macroeconomic turbulence.

In fact, they're in good shape to prosper during such times because governments are likely to respond to economic downturns with Keynesian-style spending sprees (including on infrastructure), funded on the basis of 'modern monetary theory'. That's bad news for the average person - because these two economic theories are rotten to their very core - but good news for companies that are fortuitously positioned to benefit from them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.185M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36973 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 25054 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.