AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

I was debating with myself all day about whether i should post...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I was debating with myself all day about whether i should post what i discovered last night about my family ties in S.I, after reading Rustys post just now mentioning Morton island, i took that as a sign maybe i should as Morton is my last name lol.
    While surfing facebook i noticed my sister & cousins complimenting my uncle on his picture standing on the Great Wall of China & calling him Honorable Premier. This peaked my curiosity, I have only had my uncle on my friends list, at his request, for just over 2 years, & didn't really know to much about him as i left S.I early in life & have just started reconnecting with the rallies. Turns out he works closely with the P.M Manasseh Sogavare and my uncle is Honorable Anthony Veke.
    I really wish i knew this months ago as i may have tried to exert some small influence on him lol. I think it is to late now as i'm sure it is to far into the process with hopefully a positive outcome for AVQ holders. I have not talked to him about any of my investments & know nothing of the possible outcome. I have only posted this out of interest sake & having a laugh at myself really for being so bloody blind to a possible opportunity lol. I hope this can give someone a chuckle to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.