CHA chaucer energy limited - 15 march 2021 #

UPCOMING IPO Chaucer Energy, what's everyone's thoughts.??

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 15 MARCH 2021 #
  1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hi everyone, hope you all had an AWESOME New Years and welcomed in the year in style.!

Firstly, what's everyone's thoughts on the upcoming IPO Chaucer Energy..??
    I've done a fair amount of research into myself. Even going as far as contacting the director and asking him a few questions.
    Chaucer Energy is a gasification company, looking at setting up a 3MW facility in Chile. Electricity rates in Chile are one of the highest in the world. 60% of Chiles electricity is made from burning wood. This alone is a MASSIVE environment disaster. Gasification provides a safe, clean way of producing electricity. When I spoke to Len Walker (DIRECTOR) he informed me with the initial site only at 3MW this will be upgraded quite quickly. Infact the initial 3MW is about producing revenue straight away. He also stated that its quite an easy process to increase capacity.
    The IPO is asking for $0.20 a stock, Im not quite sure about the min limit. I think the listing date is the 21st January but dont hold me to that.

I just wanted to get a rough feel in what other people on here are thinking about in regards to CHAUCER ENERGY (CHA).
    Id appreciate any comments or information you may have and I look forward to discussing this with you more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.