IVZ 1.43% 6.9¢ invictus energy ltd

Upcoming JRI-Invictus Webinar Questions

1. 986 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 324
    Thanks Matt, looking forward to another fireside chat. Some of my questions -

1) What marketing plans does the company have to properly educate/inform the market of what we've achieved? I've not seen anything outside of HC and the action on OTC market shows a failure to market to US investors. This despite being told there was significant US interest

2) When can we expect the new chairman update and will Dr Lake have any involvement this year?

3) With options expiring mid year and potentially a lot of capital being left on the table what are the plans of the company to address this?

4) How will funding for the next staged be arranged? Will we be looking to raise capital for Mukuyu-2 and potentially Baobab-1? Or will we look to raise capital for a 3-4 drill campaign to further prove Mukuyu?

5) Will we get an understanding of IVZ's internal resource estimates following Mukuyu-1? Given the structure it still seems like 3D seismic would be a waste of capital at this stage and a better than expected resource estimate would help guide the market to the potential of Mukuyu
    Last edited by johnkovacc: 16/01/23
  2. 464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Hey Matt - Thanks so much for organising this I've got a few questions, as follows:
    • Can Scott confirm that they will definitely be releasing net pay numbers for Mukuyu-1 once the data is processed (even if there is a margin of error on the numbers announced). Does he have any anticipated timelines on announcing this? I know this has been asked before but I feel like his answers were a little non-committal, I would like a clear yes/no.
    • Have they made progress on selecting Mukuyu-2 versus Baobab-1? When do they anticipate to finalise this decision?
    • How are discussions on getting a new well services contractor going - are there anticipated timelines for getting someone under contract?
    • Have the necessary long-lead items for the next well been ordered and what timeframes are likely to receive these?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $97.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ $131.6K 1.909M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 586277 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 24500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.49 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ 711553
Last updated 13.11pm 06/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.