IVZ 4.00% 7.2¢ invictus energy ltd

Thanks Matt, looking forward to another fireside chat. Some of...

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    Thanks Matt, looking forward to another fireside chat. Some of my questions -

1) What marketing plans does the company have to properly educate/inform the market of what we've achieved? I've not seen anything outside of HC and the action on OTC market shows a failure to market to US investors. This despite being told there was significant US interest

2) When can we expect the new chairman update and will Dr Lake have any involvement this year?

3) With options expiring mid year and potentially a lot of capital being left on the table what are the plans of the company to address this?

4) How will funding for the next staged be arranged? Will we be looking to raise capital for Mukuyu-2 and potentially Baobab-1? Or will we look to raise capital for a 3-4 drill campaign to further prove Mukuyu?

5) Will we get an understanding of IVZ's internal resource estimates following Mukuyu-1? Given the structure it still seems like 3D seismic would be a waste of capital at this stage and a better than expected resource estimate would help guide the market to the potential of Mukuyu
    Last edited by johnkovacc: 16/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.0¢ $173.6K 2.425M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9513 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.