IVZ 0.00% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Upcoming JRI-Invictus Webinar Questions, page-468

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Indeed IVZ are learning from past experiences and now dealing directly, with supply logistics and parts procurements, for next drilling campaign.
    This should occur as much as they can and surely for the critical parts of the drill, which would/could compromise the whole of next drilling operation. Things like logging tools should have been there and checked from the very beginning doesn't matter what.
    Sure it costs money to have some tools on site, but what about when they are needed and not available hence the whole well fails...?
    I am reading about conspiracy theories on the 3D mapping, good luck to those that think plans for a 3D is a negative sign.
    By joining the dots together IMO Mukuyu-1 trajectory was designed to hit the 200 horizon and upper Angwa, maybe too ambitious from the start......If they only focused on the Upper Angwa, after all that was the main target?!
    I am not geologist but from the few info I gathered, it is clearly visible a fault line exactly where the Mukuyu-1 drill intersected on the 200 H.
    Not sure how much oil/gas they where expecting to find there.....
    It turned out a zig-zag drill that due to the poor quality and lack of equipment and parts, possibly was designed to fail from the start.

Never mind, lets wait for core data and hope for a less ambitious, but more certain oil discovery next time round.
    Is likely that the market will wait for IVZ to prove they have learned from past experiences, before committing more cash to this project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $110.9K 1.634M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 50725 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 68393 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.