IVZ 4.94% 7.7¢ invictus energy ltd

Upcoming JRI-Invictus Webinar Questions, page-642

1. 3,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    The reasons can vary from company to company.

When I consulted for SANTOS the first thing I noticed was the constant turn over of staff....they used to bring in industrial psychologists and other experts a couple of times a year to try and work out why people were leaving. There seemed to be a serious disconnect between management and staff further down the ladder. Communication was certainly one root cause but there was also a fair bit of bullying going on. SANTOS has always had a reputation as not treating it's contractors that well.......this used to manifest itself whenever I visited Moomba and had to deal with the SANTOS staffers there. At the time there were separate contractors and SANTOS camps (Hollywood and Harlem). I was classed as a permanent contractor and lawfully allowed to dine in the SANTOS camp. Every time I walked in to the dining room I'd have some SANTOS supervisor challenge me and tell me I wasn't supposed to be there. I'd hand them the Head Ops Geologist's phone number and tell them to talk with him on the matter...while I went and got my meal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.004(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $113.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.2¢ 7.7¢ $254.5K 3.210M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 223548 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 122458 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.