IVZ 1.27% 7.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Upcoming JRI-Invictus Webinar Questions, page-96

1. 4,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    It is normal oilfield practice for operators to have pretty much every aspect of the drilling and completion related equipment tested / QA'd both on the beach and offshore / at site.

From my experience, the QA is typically carried out by experienced guys who are contracted by the operator and wear the operators coveralls, unless it requires more specific verification, such as DNV certification but it could also be they (the operator) could use a third party for all of the onshore verification / QA.

Being involved in offshore activities, to relate that so you will have drilling supervisors, completions supervisors and subsea supervisors wearing the company coveralls who will witness testing of the various pieces of equipment. Onshore all the kit will be put through its normal servicing by the service company and all tests and certification should be verified and possibly witnessed by the operator representatives and that is more of a purism of the term QA

The same supervision goes on during actual drilling and completion activities

One of the more recent jobs I was on, yes, the completions supervisor was absolutely there for all aspects of the job, including wireline activities

If BH have the certs then you'll just have to accept tool failure as part and parcel. If BH operator error then that is on them (BH). If they (BH) failed in their QA then that is on them. If IVZ were lax on their verification then that is a lesson learned for them....don't know - don't like to speculate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $112.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.9¢ 7.8¢ $27.77K 354.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 433314 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 764999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.