KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

The KKL A.G.M. is getting closer.The ASX have advised that an...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    The KKL A.G.M. is getting closer.
    The ASX have advised that an A.G.M. Meeting should take place at or about the same time of day as previous Meetings. They should also be at a time that is convenient for Shareholders.
    3.30 P.M is not convenient for me. How about you?
    Also as I will not be attending, can someone ask the HARD Questions of the Board.
    I can think of two questions.
    1. Why was a major Shareholder in Isity Global, allowed to buy two quantities of Shares in IG at highly inflated prices, right at the start of the Acquisition. These Share purchases, inflated the Value of the Isity Global Share Capital by 245.95 %. This resulted in the Owners of Isity Global receiving a much higher Share of the NEW KKL. post Acquisition. This Major Shareholder in IG, also happens to be the biggest Shareholder in KKL. They are 140 Foot Ventures(Singapore) Pte Ltd. I have asked the KKL Board for comment, and they are not interested in my findings, all on page 29 of the Independent Experts Report published by RSM Australia in May 2017.
    2. We deserve to know what has happened to our Investment in KKL Thailand. Continued write downs in Value, and many Rumours of questionable actions. Richard Sealy has represented KKL Australia, on the KKL Thailand Board. One of 5 Directors. Maybe he can help us understand what has happened to our Investment. Again not much interest from our KKL Board.
    Can someone get up and ask these questions at our A.G.M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.