KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

just to correct the latest post by Rawiller. He is reading from...

1. 143 Posts.
    just to correct the latest post by Rawiller.
    He is reading from the creditors in the accounts. I start with David matthews. If you look at the annual report 3 years ago you will see his salary was 320,000 annually. The first year it was stated that David converted his entire salary to shares. The second and third year the salary was not paid but accrued. In addition David funds his own expenses so if he has to go to Malaysia then he pays for it personally and it is accrued. With respect to Nick Aston because he is a partner of Brentnals he has an interest in the fees charged. He also is entitled to 40,000 in directors fees. Therefore the amount shown is fees to Brentnals and directors fees combined FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS. With Riad Tayah he is entitled to 60,000 annually for chairman. This is an accumulation of 2 year fees and some expenses. In the tradition set by Richard Sealy NO DIRECTORS OR DAVID MATHEWS HAVE BEEN PAID CASH IN 3 YEARS.
    Leave it alone Rawiller. Again your comments misrepresent the situation and in my view to purposely cause trouble. I say this because these facts are common knowledge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.