KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

Wow, after 219 views we have one Hot Copper person willing to...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Wow, after 219 views we have one Hot Copper person willing to take questions to the KKL A.G.M. '' Well done.''
    I have several more questions and hopefully a better response.
    1. The KKL Board will not tell you , but I will, that we have parted company with our RFID Manufacturer Star RFID. No surprise.
    Why would you use a Competitor as your Manufacturer?
    I said to Richard Sealy, this is stupid. He did not listen.
    Now we find that some of our RFID Product was slipping out the back door, to our Competitors customers..
    We were paying. Are we taking action. NO.
    Now we are trying to set up a new Plant in India. I wonder if we have any assurance that the same leakage may occur again.
    This is very poor management. Fancy that.
    2. Noticed a charge on our Accounts to Triangulate8. A company owned by Charles Hunting our esteemed Director.
    He has billed us $85,000 for Technical services related to CertainID. Apparently he has helped us get some support to complete the DATA61 Program. I would be interested to know the details.
    3.Another Company Symantec is using the Certain ID name. It is Symantec and their Subsidiary ID:Analytics.They have been using the CertainID registered name since 2006. We may get to Market soon. Is this Name issue going to be a problem Not according to David Matthews. This is important. Maybe an answer would be helpful.
    Rawiller

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.