NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Upcoming Loyalty Options offer

1. 2,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    It's going to be interesting to see how this offer actually plays out.

Could the announcement state that holders prior to the date of the announcement will only get the entitlement, as an example, if they were to announce on say the 15th of this month that anyone holding at 13th of this month were only entitled to participate. Or could it be post dated, that is as an example, announce on the 15th but make the ex date a week or so later.

If it's the first scenario (pre dated), current sellers will miss out, which seems like a missed opportunity currently.

If it's the second scenario (post dated), then could we expect a bit of a flurry of buying to get the entitlement? I'd expect some buying interest if it was post dated to pick up the entitlement but as for how much buying, too hard to gauge, for me anyway. You would think there would be at least some price appreciation.

So, if anyone was considering to buy to get the entitlement, then probably around this current period MIGHT be a reasonable time.

The Offer can't be too far away now.

If I was asked to guess which way the company will go, I'd think they will probably go with the second option, post dated.

IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.