OVT 14.3% 0.6¢ ovanti limited

IOUers Before I go on, I must say that I am certainly not as...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    IOUers

Before I go on, I must say that I am certainly not as knowledgeable about this company as many on here are and I am more than happy to be corrected if I've got it wrong.
    I have been a holder of IOUpay for a while now and would like to stay that for a long time, however I will say that I am a little bit confused with the managements recent direction they seem to be taking this company.

What has happened to all of the prepaid inventory? Have they turned their back on it? I thought PPI was our current bread winner? I thought it was easy money? Have I missed something? It's just a bit concerning and it seems as though the BNPL sector of the business is the only part management are worried about at the moment.

A few weeks ago when we had those shit stirrers from PIL over here on our threads down ramping and carrying on, our main argument against them was the fact that IOU wasn't just a one trick pony, we weren't just wholly and solely a BNPL company, we had other avenues, other income streams and things going for us and that was our big advantage over our competitors. Well it seems to me as though that might not be the case for much longer. We too might be turning into a one trick pony, putting all of our eggs into the BNPL basket.

Look don't get me wrong I completely understand how much potential there is for this to take off, especially in the SEA and Malaysian region. Let's just hope for everyone's sake that they can nail it. That they can turn all of these partnerships and merchants into real life customers and actual revenue because at the moment it's still only potential.
    I'm not surprised the share price has taken a hit recently it wasn't the best 4c report in terms of actual numbers, I just hoped that some of the $50 million raised recently was dedicated to other parts of the business, the parts of the business that are currently making the money.

Fingers crossed hey!
    HUGE POTENTIAL BUT POTENTIAL DOESN'T PAY THE BILLS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.440M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $110.1K 18.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 221999 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4427311 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.