NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Petrovski,I am somewhat sceptical that KC would be having this...

1. 971 Posts.
    Petrovski,

I am somewhat sceptical that KC would be having this type of conversation as a side bar particularly with the information that has been suggested. It just seems a bit odd to me. In any conversation I have had with KC he has been measured and any comment has been, as one would expect from a CEO. KC has been around the O&G for many years and has been a MD previously so hence my scepticism of the conversation that has been suggested. As with your comment I would wait for some other information that further supports what has been suggested.

Councilgritter, in my conversations with KC he does not present as a “chatty chap” and CK is well aware of releasing information especially information that is borderline price sensitive. I have no doubt that he is well versed in the ASX requirements and again I do find the comments somewhat out of character that CK would say this.

In my experience, there have been times when a I have made a statement, that would have an impact to the individual or group and it has been completely misinterpreted by the receiver.

Fortunately, it does not change the resource that is waiting for us!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.