NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Well, well, well. Have now been in Hue Vn for past week and it's...

1. 1,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Well, well, well.
    Have now been in Hue Vn for past week and it's as steamy as. Rains every day/night for a couple of hours. Avg temp during the day is ~28c but feels more like 35c and sticky. Have frequented the DMZ bar, amongst others.
    Cans of beer ~>8,000 VND = 25c, bottles of whisky ~$15 - can't complain too much.
    The free buffet breakfasts sure fill you up and requires considerable time walking and exploring local sites to work it off. Other than breakfasts, local food/meals generally ok and very affordable.
    Will be here until late December then moving on to Hoi An for Xmas/New Year until late Jan 2014. More exploration and poolside investing, hotel bookings on the iPad.
    Arrive Dongfang (Hainan Dao, China) in time for Chinese New Year, staying until late April, to look over new apartment developments to buy (~$1,500+ sq/m). Will be trying to find a v/large one >200 sq/m, villa style with pool if available. Prices have increased at Dongfang by more than 50% in the last year and are expected to keep this up for several years to come. Dongfang is scheduled to have their large light-rail system, new hospital, fast train to Sanya/Haikou and other infrastructure finished in 2014.
    Failing all else, I'll have made a profitable property investment and a base for exploring more of China and SE Asia etc.
    Hopefully, NEN will have a big announcement soon to help me buy the apartment.
    Vn is currently 4hrs behind Sydney, so market open is 6am here. It makes pre-market open anns a bit hard to catch. Note to self: By the time I wake up the market's been open for 2hrs.
    Go NEN you good thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.