NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

upcoming news , page-4

1. Ya
    6,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3828
    Hi CJ

The usual variables have been factored in by NSAI when the GIP & Recvr Gas calc's were done.

What will happen at CL-ST1 is the derisking of the '4 zones' after the prod testng. Only variable that will change is the thickness & the area besides any extra interval/s. Note that the top 2 zones do not extend laterally, as much as the lower zones.

According to them, Zone 4.5 Ma (where 'Ma' is 'Million' years based on the seis reflctrs) is the one with higher potential. So I'd like to see this zone flow commercially first up.

It's good to know the 150m gross column. I would use a range for the Net to gross ratio of say 30%-70% to crunch the numbers.

Porosity could b high (eg 18-20%) due to the age of the reservoir (ie slow compaction rate, fast deposition of the sands).

I will b happy for now with their 3.9 Tcf gross estimate, its better then zero & sort of better then DongFang. A higher estimate will b great.

DF11 has an areal extent of 288 sqkm for its 3.5 tcf gas from 3-5 zones & this field is flowing commercially since 2003, frm a network of 22 odd wells, 5 unmanned platforms, compressor, network of pipelines etc to Hainan island (ie Yangpu power station, Haikou city & 2 fertilizer plants).

Looking fwd to their nxt update.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.