9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

Feels like AG missed guidance again after yesterday - in April...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Feels like AG missed guidance again after yesterday - in April he said “we expect to be in position to announce material contracts within the current quarter” - that’s plural, but only one was achieved. I was holding out hope yesterday but it was again, not rewarded haha. why does he even say such definitive stuff like that in a market announcement when he doesn’t have to. Especially with the reemergence of covid in some countries, getting the face to face meeting to get these big deals over the line must be extremely challenging. Given the history of misses, I’m not surprised to see the market attribute zero future value to this company. Management need to rebuild credibility and improve disclosure for the market to re-rate.

I thought the webinar yesterday was somewhat interesting. Definitely feels like the company is repositioning itself and maybe just from a marketing lens to the banking sector. i really do like the proposition - in a world of disruption, 9sp is effectively partnering with the encumbent banks to bring them into the open data world, at little cost to them. From the bank agreements currently in place (I don’t count reseller agreements), there’s obviously value in the banks eyes, although not that we get updated on it ie BoA. So we just need a proof point that the SMB also see value in the platform. Hoping for some insight soon …. Pls AG, throw the dog a bone haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.