BUB 8.33% 13.0¢ bubs australia limited

Upcoming Q4 report expectations, page-126

1. 745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    What's wrong with depending on Asian export? The whole reason there is insane potential in BUB's is because China is home to 1/4 of the world's population. Is that not an exciting market in and of itself? The beauty is any niche market is a huge market when we're talking about China, and quite frankly I would not be interested in BUBs if we were depending on the sales of Coles, Woolworths and Chemist Warehouse. How many people in Australia would buy goat milk formula. Also, we're still in early days and not yet at the stage where we turn a profit so it's hard enough that we're in a niche market but we're not even profitable.

I think once we are profitable, we'll be able to gather a lot more investor interest, but right now it's hard to imagine anyone caring about goat milk formula lol. The numbers will have to do the heavy lifting.

Not long to report anyhow. I do think your point about relying on Asian export is accurate but this stock has a lot of potential, that's crazy you would think that there's no potential. Chinese only feed their babies Australian/NZ infant formula so I think that's a huge advantage for us just by being Aussie made. I would reconsider selling if you haven't already. You can thank me later

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.