BUB 3.70% 13.0¢ bubs australia limited

Upcoming Q4 report expectations, page-396

1. 686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Yep, have to agree on that comment. However, the SP is holding up well and better than I expected.
    The explanations for the drop in China is factual and because of logistics and those changes, again to be expected. A little while ago a poster said BUB’s had/ was entering into a logistics agreement with a shipping company.
    The new line I would expect to be successful as they would have researched this and the introduction of goat milk for the mature people will be good.
    the Big W roll out started in June so that will have had little to no impact on the numbers.
    Hawkins, she connects with the Mums and China culture of Miss Worlds. If she becomes the fave of BUB’s it will be a strong connection and presence. This is all about cost and return. Hawkins in advertising can only be a plus.
    i was going to sell this morning but decided against it. I will wait for the dust to settle and see how this pans out for a little longer.
    in saying this BUB’s has fared well during COVID, and is growing, how many other companies can say this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $116.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $96.05K 733.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 419141 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 603726 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.