EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Hi to you all, Just a few thoughts from me on what might be...

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715
    Hi to you all,

Just a few thoughts from me on what might be contained in the upcoming quarterly due out at the very latest on July 30th.

The ducks are really lining up for EdenCrete at the moment and it seems that with every announcement that arrives another box is ticked and another important milestone reached. Due to this recent regular flow of significant announcements, and considering the fact that the upcoming qtly is for the period ending June 30th, I am not expecting any major news but more of a copy and paste with possibly a few highlights/updates.

What I am expecting is:

1. News on exactly when the GDOT will be signing off on the Class B specs and when the GDOT Class A 60 yard slab field test on the I-20 will be commencing. I have reason to believe that both these major events will happen within the next few weeks, so confirmation of this would be very welcome.

2. News about orders. On page 7 of the previous quarterly (see page 7) GS stated that during the quarter samples of EdenCrete had been supplied to nine companies for trial purposes. GS added that these trials often take at least 3-6 months to arrange and complete and this would result in a relatively slow lead time for the conversion of enquiries into orders. Therefore if these trials commenced around say mid March it is now 4 months since these trials began, this means that orders arising from these trials could start coming at any time, or at the very latest in 2 months time. News about this would be also be very very welcome.

3. Whether we can ascertain from the Cashflow report how profitable EdenCrete will be, and if there have been any Optiblend sales to help pay the bills and reduce the cash burn a bit.

Cheers!

MB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.