EDE 33.3% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Upcoming Quarterly Expectations, page-17

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715
    Hi Issac,

I had a long think about your polite request, hence the late reply.

Normally I do not give out information to anybody concerning my private or business investment strategies, however, due to the recent flood of severely negative posts on this forum, I believe there is an urgent need to attempt to redress this imbalance. Although I fear that I am fighting a losing battle.

It is extremely rare that a penny dreadful actually makes the transition to a going concern (mid/large cap). EDE has an exceptional chance of doing just this with its revolutionary product EdenCrete, Therefore I am convinced it is not only worth investing my money in EDE but also my time and energy in this forum. It is a sad reality that forums in general are mostly pretty useless and populated by posters with nothing to do with their time or ulterior motives. Although HC is one of the more popular forums, it has degenerated into a mass of disinformation and plain BS. This is clearly unsettling a lot of EDE forum members and I believe that a lot of them have simply given up the hope of visiting this forum as a serious place to obtain information and to discuss the pros and cons of EDE and EdenCrete, which is supposedly the reason why HC exists in the first place.

I continue to feel that I have a responsibility to continue to post well informed, well researched and factual information to attempt to counterbalance the negative and downright defamatory posts that are increasingly gaining the upper hand here. I also have awful lot of skin in this game and therefore also wish to protect my investment at all costs against unfair and baseless criticism. Although I have a bullish bias on EDE, specifically EdenCrete, I will continue to attempt to remain neutral and post factual and well researched information with the hope of giving other EDE forum members my insight into EdenCrete. The value of my insights I will leave up to the forum members to decide. At the end of the day if the EDE SP performs as I envision it will, we will all benefit and my report card can be marked accordingly.

One thing I must make 100% clear; I do not believe that I possess any extraordinary analytical skills. Rather, I believe that my exhaustive research over the last two years and the extremely good contacts that I have with those persons involved with the EdenCrete project, as well as those working in the M&A, investment banking, concrete and related industries, qualify me to continue making well judged, detailed and intelligent commentaries. I believe that there is a small band of other EDE forum members who are also well informed and who also share my views and who also post on a regular basis with the same aims as me (thanks guys!).

Now onto your questions:

1. My personal thoughts on EdenCrete are that it is a breakthrough product/technology with an exceptional chance to change the faces of the concrete and the steel reinforcement industries. As a disruptive product, there will be plenty resistance to EdenCrete from both the aforementioned industry groups. As a start up, EdenCrete faces all the classic problems, however, due to the GDOT/Georgia connection and the fact that EdenCrete makes enormous economic sense, I believe that potential customers have no alternative other than to use EdenCrete forthwith. In addition, due to EdenCrete’s exceptionally advantageous CO² balance, EdenCrete will help concrete companies particularly to meet the increasingly strict world CO² emission guidelines. In fact I believe that in 5-10 years time it is likely that without EdenCrete in their mix, concrete companies may not be able to meet their CO² emission targets at all.

1. My personal goals are the same as for EDE i.e. that EdenCrete reaches the milestones that are most clearly set out in their recent Investor Presentation. Actually I believe that there is a distinct possibility that the EdenCrete roll out could happen at an even faster pace than planned due to the enormous demand that will come from the GDOT and all the other DOT’s. In fact I am firmly convinced that the US market will take up nearly the entire supply of EdenCrete. Considering that EdenCrete is already fairly well established in the US (Colorado) and has the US$67 million Georgia Incentive Program in their back pocket the chances of this becoming a reality are very high.

1. I am in for the long haul and I intend to hold EDE & TAS until the end of 2017 at which time I will review EdenCrete’s progress. If all is still hunky dory I can imagine holding EDE until the end of 2020.

1. My strategic play is very dependant on EdenCrete’s progress. As one of the investors who got in on the ground floor and topped up in early January this year, I have the luxury of already sitting on a substantial profit. Having said this, I will remain critical of EdenCrete’s progress and will have little patience if EdenCrete fails to meet the milestones clearly laid out in the Investor Presentation. Up until the end of June this year I have continued to top on every major dip and I will continue to do (if there is another dip that is?). As I have stated before in this forum, I consider EDE to be currently fairly valued at 25 cents. I would suggest that the market thinks likewise, otherwise the SP would not have spent the last three weeks in such a tight range around this level. At the present time I am well positioned for the next leg up. However, the next significant jump in the SP will only happen when the GDOT sign off on their Class B specs and start ordering. After this I believe that other DOT’s are highly likely to follow fairly quickly. Of course any private commercial size orders that are received will be also be warmly welcomed by investors which should also lead to further SP increases. Once the GDOT sign off on their Class B specs and start ordering, I expect the first companies to come sniffing around, with possible takeover or JV discussions becoming likely. I expect the asking price to be at least 85 cents a share. Anything less would be an early Xmas present! Whether GS would accept such an offer is unknown. Once EdenCrete has been tested and approved for Class A applications and the GDOT and other DOT’s commence ordering I expect a major spike in the SP. Once this major milestone is reached it will be game on for EdenCrete! I expect that the approval from the GDOT for Class A applications will come around the end of this year or early next.

1. My following SP targets are based on no takeovers or JV’s taking place and EdenCrete hitting the milestones contained in the Investor Presentation. I am using a current US$/AUD exchange of 1.3400 (subject to daily fluctuations!) and assuming that all outstanding share options will be converted over the next few years.

SP target range as at 31.12.2016 = .35 to .50
    SP target range as at 31.12.2017 = .75 to 1.00
    SP target range as at 31.12.2018 = 1.75 to 2.00
    SP target range as at 31.12.2019 = 3.00 to 3.50
    SP target range as at 31.12.2020 = 4.50 to 5.00

1. Having previously been a fund manager in Sydney (with the necessary accreditation), I enjoyed success on the ASX, but had more success on the German and US stock markets (also with the necessary accreditation) where I am currently still very active. My experience with “penny dreadfuls” or small caps on the ASX is very limited. I currently have a only very small holding in FNT, bought in December 2015 as a highly speculative PNG gold play, a medium sized holding in TAS bought in October 2014 as an EdenCrete and “Vulcan“ iron ore/copper play, and a major holding in EDE mostly bought in October 2014 as purely an EdenCrete/CNT play.

I hope the above help answers your questions.

Please DYOR and make your own buying and selling decisions.

Best regards!

MB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.