EDE 33.3% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Upcoming Quarterly Expectations, page-22

1. 4,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Thanks for the detailed response MarkBoy.

We all come with our own perspectives (white collar, blue collar and of course fluro collar, as well as those in retirement phase) re investing and our individual understanding of what the company offers.

To my mind, simply reading the announcements, assessing the market for what is on offer and recognizing that this company is poised to gain recognition in a known massive industry, which is crying out for a reduced carbon footprint and increased cost savings, is all one needs to take on board really. These forums offer the opportunity to review other opinions, but I personally prefer to read the facts as presented and place opinions as footnotes.

On that basis, there are probably many who read but do not comment here. The artist Paul Klee produced a painting years ago titled 'The twittering Machine'. It was quite prophetic really, but in essence it is something that I reflect upon when there is an overload of jibberish. I tend to back-off and let it wind down of it's own accord, as people see through to the realities of what is at the core of their investment.

I too have a lot of skin in this game and I could have bailed at any time in the last year or so and made healthy profits, but I too see no reason to sell for the same reasoning that you have offered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $8.216M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $127 77.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 191678441 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 27387676 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.