EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Thanks, Markyboy, I appreciate the response as I know some of...

1. 8 Posts.
    Thanks, Markyboy,

I appreciate the response as I know some of the questions may have been quite intrusive. Just to let you know I'd say there are loads of people like myself that don't regularly participate in the forums but read the posts, and are quite new to the market, thanks on behalf of them! Reading posts, especially your expectation summaries has provided a quick reference guide for further research where we would probably not know where to start otherwise.

I had some quick questions if you manage to find a spare few, if not, you have been more than helpful already, and I am very grateful.

A) I was wondering what threshold would be classified as a penny dreadful, in your opinion?.. <$1, pre-revenue?

B) What do you think the motives are of some of the down rampers are? I couldn't see myself investing my time continuously posting in a forum about a stock to scare people away. If you didn't like EDE wouldn't you just find something you are interested in? I doubt they are good Samaritans trying to help. I'm not knowledgeable on the markets to know why they would be acting like this.

C) If the GDOT sign off for class B did not proceed, do you think we would we see the end of EDE?

D) Same question as C but in regards to Class A?

E) Can I ask what JV stands for?

F) Thanks for providing the info on your background, as you mentioned overseas markets, this is something I would like to be in.

Out of curiosity do you know of any banks where you can purchase overseas shares? I currently use Westpac Online Investing but don't think it has the capability.

Kind Regards,

Isaac.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.216M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $129 64.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 123768442 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 21483557 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.