EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Hi Isaac, you're welcome. A. I class a penny dreadful as any...

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715
    Hi Isaac,

you're welcome.

A. I class a penny dreadful as any share with say 500 million shares or more on issue trading at sub 5 cents and having no realistic prospects of success, regularly asking investors for cash to pay for directors salaries and the administration costs to keep such a company afloat. Normally the SP of these companies trade very little and attract very little attention at all. One could liken a penny dreadful to a 500/1 shot at the races.

B. There are likely to be a wide variety of motives for down rampers: sour grapes at not getting in at the right time. or getting in at the wrong time. Too much time on their hands. Mentally unstable. Posting to simply agitate other serious posters just for the fun or it etc. etc.. There are of course far more serious matters than these and that is that such posters are paid to poor cold water on a stock for a variety of dubious reasons. One thing is for sure, those who posted unsubstantiated, defamatory and baseless claims, for whatever reason are always skating on very thin ice. They must be prepared at all times to have legal action taken against them that will be usually far greater than they can ever imagine. They should also note that IP addresses are public not private property. If they believe the opposite is the case they are sadly mistaken and are placing far too much faith in their Firewall software.

As you know the world is in a miserable state at the moment and a lot of mostly younger people are entirely disgruntled and are looking for a change or are just plain envious of those who are better off than they will probably ever be. I can understand this, however, what I cannot understand is their aggressive nature and their inclination to pick up a gun and murder innocent citizens, which we witnessed on Friday in Munich. Whilst I am not placing down rampers in this category, they do clearly also exhibit disruptive and unpredictable behaviour and as such need to be given a wide berth.

C. If the GDOT suddenly decided not to sign off for class B, this would be decent setback but not the end of EDE. However, I see no chance that this is going to happen. On the contrary the announcement from last Tuesday removed any doubt that the GDOT would not go ahead i.e. what was before a 99% certainty is now 100%! See the following announcement :

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160719/pdf/438ndxntb4lsd8.pdf

D. See C.

E. JV = Joint Venture. A JV would be great news for shareholders as it would accelerate the EdenCrete roll out.

F. I would consider using Macquarie Bank for overseas share purchases. Be very careful of the fees though which are extremely high for small investors. I use BNP for my share, option, bonds etc. purchases in Europe and the US. They are extremely efficient but not all that cheap.

Best regards!

MB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.216M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $129 64.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 124568442 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 21483557 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.