EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Upcoming Quarterly Expectations, page-67

1. 4,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    My sentiment is buy and I hold. I rely upon firm announcements/information that supports my determination to hold and my buy sentiment. In the case of edencrete that is easy because by the very nature of the product, the testing, the results and the market for it, there is clear evidence of the likely future for it.

In line with my determination, I expect to see the sp continue to head north in the days ahead. This is not based upon hope, rather it is based upon my expectation that the science, the engineering results and the economics will propel the company along it's well defined path and we as holders will again see the sp kick on.

Ramping? No, I do not think so, because there has not been one single poor result and there has been not one supported claim in opposition to these positive announcements, and it is the announcements that anyone rightly takes notice of/analyses.

As I have said recently, this conjecture/scenario similarly played out when the company had the cr sub 10c last year. It was hard for people to see a push above 10c then and I see that same sentiment now. The company is seriously disruptive and set to go ballistic (imvho), by any reasonable appreciation of the test results and the subsequent unfolding market potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.216M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 191678441 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 27197640 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.41am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.