LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

i have spoken to wally a couple of times in the past few weeks....

1. 132 Posts.
    i have spoken to wally a couple of times in the past few weeks. he is very calm with the situation and is clearly acting in the role of md, ceo, cfo, company secretary all in one at the moment. hence my opinion on his entitlement to his current salary has changed now that i am aware of more facts. i had always thought he was just a glorified book keeper.

wally is happy with how the business is going, lum are in no way interested in ramping up the sp because the company has first hand knowledge of how things end up when you do that. announcements will come as events take place and are required by asx rules but we will all have to be patient until then. i maintain that the current sp is ridiculous, the market has written this company off but i think it is by no means finished. still we have all learned a lesson that it is crazy to fight market sentiment because at the very least you have valuable capital tied up in a non performing asset. so what if you pay a premium when a company begins to deliver, a hell of a lot less risk then also. however for those whom it is too late to implement that strategy imho patience will eventually be rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.