QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

upcoming quarterly, page-41

1. 3,325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I personally asked for a current Top 20, again on Thursday. I have asked on numerous occasions and do not even get replies to my emails. Or my calls returned. Or my calls put past the secretary. Pretty nice treatment for someone holding since float.

I also have gotten other holders to contact QMN and get a top 20 and still no luck.

My reasoning for wanting a Top 20 is that the 2m sell order at 7.5c is most likely from a holder in the Top 20 as a holding of 2m in a single account would have them in the Top 20 going from the Top 20 I saw.

I to found it very odd to use an old Top 20 in the Locke report.

Also if what Josh says is true that QMN have commenced drilling and not announced it to market very fishy! You might say that Howard is away from the office as Josh said but then wouldn't you get your other directors to announce commencement of drilling.

I think they are making it easy for accumulation to occur under the capping order by not updating the market. Are they doing this deliberately, I think so! Question is why are they doing this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.