SDV 7.25% 37.0¢ scidev ltd

Hi sydney6791,Being a very keen supporter of Intec I don't wish...

1. 742 Posts.
    Hi sydney6791,

Being a very keen supporter of Intec I don't wish to put a dampener on your expectations but;
    1. The cash from the 12000t will be a long time coming. It has to be shipped, treated overseas, metal content determined, metal prices determined and finally Intec will receive some cash. Hopefully the shipments will continue so that Intec can abolish its stockpile of EAF dust and receive back its Environmental Bond.
    2. Income from BSM will be very welcome but it will be sometime after the September Quarter before the cash flow becomes significant.
    3. I suggest you forget any "instant income" from the "Conceptual Study to the client for the Middle Eastern zinc/lead project". Nothing is ever instant in such matters.
    4. I also suggest you forget the Hunan Province "instant income" for the same reason as in 3.
    5. Well Intec needs customers. The potential has been there for years but no-one has come on board.
    Personally, in the short term, I am banking on the project with the spent pickle liquor with GBG as the maker of Intec. Results from its research on the pickle liquor should be out soonish.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.025(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $70.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 37.0¢ 35.0¢ $49.72K 138.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166360 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 13726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.