SDV 0.99% 50.0¢ scidev ltd

Hi 3500,Certainly some posters are using the wording "instant...

1. 742 Posts.
    Hi 3500,

Certainly some posters are using the wording "instant cash" but I think that the history of Intec's ups and downs makes even long term holders anxious. When the Hellyer Mill was producing a positive cash flow every thing looked fairly rosy only to have things go to Hell when the GFC struck and the climb back has been very slow and very painful. What was done had to be done to save the Company from obliteration and loss to every shareholder of everything invested. Still it was very painful.

So many prospective projects have eventually failed to materialise that I, for one, look to some thing happening in the near future. Not in the "Never Never" but in the foreseeable future. That Intec appears to have some great Patents is of little value until some company commits to use one of Intec's patents.

The project that is nearest to fulfilling the long held promise of Intec's success is the GBG project.

If that project proves successful then that will be the first cash in the kitty from the Vic EPA. What follows as a consequence of the successful completion of that project will be very interesting to follow.

There are so many Hot Dip galvanisers in the world as possible users that it will be interesting to see how Intec markets the process if the economics of the process stacks up.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.