WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Well, they are indeed doing a roadshow very soon and it is...

1. 5,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Well, they are indeed doing a roadshow very soon and it is dedicated to institutional fund managers. They already have funds on the register and they have not been selling. Look into it further you might just find that one or more have increased their holdings recently.

Clearly specific forecasts cannot be provided at a roadshow, but OBJ has always been a deeper story than 'back to basics' analysis. The reason is P&G. No other company on the ASX has such a relationship. I have said before that the market will at some point only start looking at the 4C's and push everything else into the 'who cares' basket. Obviously for a number of holders that type of thinking began after this 4C. It certainly made me think, and looking beyond the frustration I simply conclude that OBJ has not reached this point. It's too early when we are looking at 4C's relating to the limited release of their first product. Waiting 6-9 months makes sense given that Wave II is still not released. I can wait whereas others will not.

I will also say that this will be the first roadshow following the second technology announcement. From my experience, when you have a personal conversation with management (or in this case roadshow), information gets stated that does not appear in a company announcement. It just the way humans communicate. Sometimes its not all just fairy floss either. I have no doubt that the roadshows will provide meaningful context and information about where OBJ are heading. They are also timely, perhaps even more so because many shareholders cannot think of a single reason for having them.

Anyway, I don't view the 4C as a fundamental shift in the outlook for OBJ. I have the same view of the next 4C. Around that time however, there will be fundamental milestones playing out. This does not take into consideration anything else that they have going on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.