WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hey jta, those rose tinted glasses have had more than the lenses...

1. 2,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Hey jta, those rose tinted glasses have had more than the lenses broken .... lol, boy am I glad mangerment weren't rewarded their bonuses last AGM ( I know ... being bitchy), I do not disrespect their work ethic or passion but do believe that their due rewards should come when we have a proper sp appreciation, (milestones achieve) I.e 10 cents plus, just my opinion!

That said do remember when times were dark and we were at the 4 s, it took but one announcement to get it to the 6s. My average is 4.9 cents, never traded the once! .... lol, averaged up over time.

Am at a loss why obj tech in the hygiene area has been slow to materialise, thought as it was effective by up to 3/4 times, with less regulatory hurdles, thought it would be at a far more advanced stage!

Am prepared to wait till the end of the year but will be unsympathetic to any mangerment resolutions to be rewarded at this AGM at these sp levels.

Hoping that a resistance of high fives will be it, further selling could turn this rather ugly, might be best for me to stop watching this daily and review at the end of this year.

GLTAH, back to the salt mines for me, keep up the amusing pictures Johnny reb and company!

Apart from revenue figures think we may need a announcement involving a new partner to stablise the current sp.

All the above is just the thoughts of a layman, am not a patch on some of the top notch researchers this thread has, never been more evident of the ability of these posters to read between the lines .... guess that had to be as shareholders are told bugger all ... lol
    Last edited by iceman.11: 03/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.